With 20 designs to choose from, our Valentine’s Day coloring pages with fill your homes and classrooms with love. Roses, candy hearts, valentines, treats, animals…even a dinosaur!
Valentine’s Day coloring pages are the sweetest
We love, love, love coloring pages – and I bet most of your kids do, too! We can never keep enough of these printed off in the classroom as the kids fly through them.
These Valentine’s Day designs are perfect for your festivities, parties, decorations, and more. We love seeing how people use these to accentuate all of the valentine fun they have.
Related: Have you seen our GIANT 10-foot Valentine’s Day art banner? (It’s THE BEST.)
Why we love Valentine’s Day coloring pages
In short: they’re precious and kids LOVE coloring them in.
In length: When kids are coloring, they’re naming colors, filling in shapes, narrating their process, blending colors, building vocabulary, strengthening fingers, using hand-eye coordination…and the list goes on. They’re full of abundant learning opportunities!
Are you looking for more Valentine’s Day activities?
- Heart Patterns – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Marbled Valentine’s Day Playdough – Fireflies & Mudpies
- Valentine’s Heart Craft – Days with Grey
Friends Art Lab is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more about these links in my disclosure policy.
- Valentine’s Day coloring pages – available in our shop
- Drawing/painting supplies (ex: crayons, markers, tempera sticks, colored pencils, scented twistable crayons, watercolor paints, etc.)
Fun ways to use coloring pages
One of the best things about coloring pages is how versatile they are.
Here are some of our favorite ways to set up coloring page invitations:
- Morning tables: In the classroom, we always have a few tables set up with activities that the kids can do independently when they arrive in the morning. We love having coloring pages and drawing supplies set out for kids to color with each other.
- At the easel: Did you know that you can PAINT your coloring pages in? It’s one of our very favorite ways to use them. Set out jars of water with paintbrushes and watercolor paints and invite your littles to paint in their artwork.
- Scissor practice: Many of the designs can be cut out, and we love setting out scissors at the coloring page station. After the kids color their designs, invite them to cut out the shapes and images! Unique scissor practice opportunities keeps scissor practice as fresh and fun!
- Print in mini-size: When printing off the pages, instead of printing one design per page as normal, you can print the same image several times on the same page, just scaled down. Your print screens might look a little different than this, but look for an option that says something like “copies per page” and select how many images you want to be printed on each page, such as 4 shown below.
What makes our coloring pages stand out from the crowd
Our coloring pages stand out from the crowd as they differ in two main ways:
Thick black lines: Our Valentine’s Day coloring pages – and ALL of our sets – have thick black lines, making them more accessible than thin lines for young artists! The designs are bold and perfect for children.
Hand-drawn designs: Instead of generic clipart, all of our designs are hand-drawn and look like actual drawings, because they are! We love, love, love how friendly and inviting hand-drawn art is, and they instantly get kids in the mood to create.
How do I print these?
All our coloring pages are saved as PDFs, making them easy to print from any device! PDFs are designed to print easily from all computers. Our designs are 8.5” x 11” pages, so regular copy paper or cardstock work perfectly.
With each purchase, you have a license to print off unlimited pages for your home or classroom use (yay!).
Valentine’s Day coloring pages: they’re the best
We cannot wait to hear how much your artists love the designs in this set! They’re cheerful, inviting, sweet, and perfect for hours and hours of fun.
We wish you all the happiest Valentine’s Day!